About Aptimax 120ml Syrup
Aptimax 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of loss of appetite, constipation, upset stomach, and gallbladder disorders. Aptimax 120ml is also used to increase urine production and to prevent food poisoning.
How effective is Aptimax 120ml?
Aptimax 120ml Syrup/Suspension contains natural components such as Chicory, Coriander, Barberry, Ginger, Pomegranate, Milk Thistle, Alfalfa, Tribulus Terrestris, and Tamarix Dioica. Aptimax 120ml shows effectiveness by increasing bile from the gallbladder and decreasing swelling. Aptimax 120ml also helps by promoting digestive health.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 12), 1-2 teaspoons of Aptimax 120ml 2-3 a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 12), 1 teaspoon of Aptimax 120ml 1-2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Aptimax 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Aptimax 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Aptimax 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Nasal swelling
- Swelling inside the mouth
- Abdominal pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic reactions
Aptimax’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Aptimax 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver diseases, stomach diseases, stomach problems, and lung problems with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient in Aptimax.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Aptimax 120ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Aptimax.
- Avoid driving after taking Aptimax 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Aptimax 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.