About Bambec 10mg
Bambec 10mg Tablet is used alone or in combination with other medications for the treatment of Bronchospasms and Asthma. It can relieve the symptoms associated with asthma; such as wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, trouble breathing, chest tightness, etc.
How effective is Bambec 10mg?
Bambec 10mg Tablet is composed of Bambuterol, which belongs to a class of medications known as Bronchodilators. It works by widening your airways. It also opens up the air passages in the lungs so the air can freely pass through. Bambec is not recommended for patients suffering from an acute asthma attack.
What dose should I choose?
An adult patient can generally take 10-20mg once daily, with or without food.
Dosage for a child (12 or younger) is determined by the formula 0.75mg/kg.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Bambec 10mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Bambec 10mg include;
- Trembling of arms and feet
- Muscular spasms
- Trouble sleeping
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.
- Use with extreme caution in children.
- Not recommended for use in infants below 2 years.