Kedcyla 160mg Injection in Pakistan
Kedcyla 160mg Injection is used for the treatment of Breast Cancer. Only Dawailo.pk provide Original and Authentic Online Imported Medicine in Pakistan. Kedcyla 160mg Injection Price in Pakistan is Rs: 130000/-
What Kedcyla 160mg Injection is used for?
It is used for:
- Early breast cancer, with high levels of a protein called human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)
- Metastatic breast cancer, where it may be prescribed in combination with the chemotherapy medicines or prescribed alone if other treatments have proved unsuccessful
Serious Side Effects of Kedcyla 160mg Injection
- Fluid retention (swelling) in the legs or arms
- Palpitations (heart fluttering or irregular heart beat)
Common Side Effects
- Diarrhoea, vomiting and nausea
- Heartburn (dyspepsia)
- Skin rashes
- Chest, abdominal, joint, muscle, neck and back pain
- Low counts of red blood cells and white blood cells
- Conjunctivitis, watery eyes or runny nose, nose bleeds
- Hair loss, tremor, depression, anxiety
- Hot flush
- Nail disorders, weight loss, loss of appetite
- Inability to sleep (insomnia), bruising, numbness or tingling of the fingers and toes
- Redness, swelling or sores in your mouth and/or throat
- Bladder and skin infections, sweating, dizziness
- Inflammation of the breast
- Kidney disorders
How long do Kadcyla’s side effects last?
Since everyone’s body is unique, each person who’s prescribed Kadcyla will experience their treatment differently. So, it isn’t always possible to predict whether you’ll have side effects or how long they’ll last.
Do Kadcyla’s side effects include hair loss?
Be sure to talk with your doctor about your health history before you take Kadcyla. This drug may not be the right treatment for you if you have certain medical conditions or other factors that affect your health. The conditions and factors to consider include:
Heart problems. Kadcyla may cause heart problems. If you already have a medical condition that affects your heart or have ever had a heart attack, talk with your doctor.
Allergic reaction. If you’ve had an allergic reaction to Kadcyla or any of its ingredients, your doctor will likely not prescribe the drug. Ask your doctor what other medications may be better options for you.