- Nutrifactor’s Multifactor is a food supplement with 22 essential vitamins and minerals, especially designed in proportion with the needs of elderly. It helps to strengthen the bones and muscles, maintain healthy vision, enhance immunity and improve cardiovascular as well as nervous system health. It also helps to reduce oxidative stress and fatigue.
- It includes Vitamin C which helps in improving iron absorption, Vitamin E that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, and Vitamin A which supports normal vision.
- It contains Thiamine, which contributes to the normal functioning of the heart, and a combination of Folic Acid, Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, and healthy red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B1, B6, B12, Biotin and Vitamin C collectively, contribute to the maintenance of normal function of the nervous system, while Pantothenic Acid assists in normal mental performance.
- This comprehensive formula also includes Zinc which plays a key role in the maintenance of normal male hormone levels in the body and metabolism of fatty acids.
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with water preferably after meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.