Peg-INF Injection used alone or in combination with other medications to treat chronic (long-term) hepatitis C infection (swelling of the liver caused by a virus) in people who show signs of liver damage.)
Side Effects of Peg-INF Injection
these are some common side effects of Peg-INF
- Back pain.
- cracked, dry, scaly skin.
- crusting, irritation, itching, or reddening of the skin.
- feeling unusually cold, shivering.
- hair loss or thinning of the hair.
- muscle or joint pain.
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Back pain
- cracked, dry, scaly skin
- crusting, irritation, itching, or reddening of the skin
- feeling unusually cold, shivering
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- muscle or joint pain