- Carbohydrate and electrolyte blend
- Added BCAA’s and L-Glutamine
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for Vegetarians
What is Battery+/3?
PhD Nutrition’s Battery+/3 is designed to facilitate the window of opportunity that may exist in and around the workout period.
Who is Battery+/3for?
Battery+/3 is designed to be used by any type of athlete from endurance to strength athletes.
The Benefits of Battery+/3
The formula contains a precision blend of three key carbohydrate sources, all designed to assist the strength and endurance athlete. L-Glutamine and BCAAs, align the product perfectly for use before, during or after intense exercise with potassium to support healthy muscle function, as well as magnesium, which helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
Each serving of 40g (2 scoops) contains:
- Carbohydrate: 34 g
- Of which sugars: 26 g
- Calories: 146
- Carbs: 34 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Salt: 0.47 g
- Potassium: 301.6 mg
- Chloride: 566 mg
- Phosphorus: 62.4 mg
- Magnesium: 56 mg
- L-Glutamine: 400 mg
- L-Leucine: 200 mg
- L-Isoleucine: 200 mg
- L-Valine: 160 mg
Directions For Use
- 1 serving: Add 2 scoops of powder (40g) to approximately 400ml of ice cold water and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- This pack contains 25 servings
- PhD Battery+/_3™ can be used before, during and after all types of exercise. After high intensity weight training, it may be important to also use a liquid protein source.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.