Rhophylac IM/IV Inj 300mcg in Pakistan
Rhophylac IM/IV Inj 300mcg is available in Pakistan. It is sterile solution of anti-D, also known as Rho(D) Immune Globulin or Rh Factor, which protects against Rh-sensitization.
You should not receive Rhophylac if you have immune globulin A (IgA) deficiency with antibody to IgA, or if you have hemolytic anemia (a lack of red blood cells).
RHo(D) immune globulin can cause an abnormal breakdown of red blood cells. This effect can lead to life-threatening blood clots or organ failure.
What Are Side Effects of Rhophylac IM/IV Inj 300mcg?
Rhophylac may cause serious side effects including:
- difficulty breathing,
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat,
- chest tightness,
- back pain,
- unusual weakness,
- red or pink urine,
- pale or yellowed skin,
- dark colored urine,
- rapid breathing,
- fast heart rate,
- shortness of breath,
- little or no urinating,
- rapid weight gain,
- sudden numbness or weakness,
- slurred speech,
- problems with vision or balance,
- chest pain,
- coughing up blood, and
- swelling with redness and warmth in one or both legs
Get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above.
Common side effects of Rhophylac include:
- joint or muscle pain,
- general ill feeling (malaise),
- mild itching or skin rash,
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling),
- stomach pain,
- increased sweating, or
- pain or tenderness where the medicine was injected