Rivotril 2mg Tablet
Rivotril 2mg Tablet contains Clonazepam which is used for the Anxiety, Depression and Sleeping Disorder. It is also used to control seizures or fits due to epilepsy, involuntary muscle spasms, panic disorder and sometimes restless legs syndrome. it belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines.
Side effects of Rivotril 2mg Tablet
Like all medicines, clonazepam can cause side effects in some people, but many people have no side effects or only minor ones.
Common side effects
These common side effects happen in more than 1 in 100 people.
If you get these side effects, keep taking the medicine and speak to a doctor if they bother you or do not go away:
- disturbed sleep (such as vivid dreams)
- feeling sleepy (drowsy) in the daytime
- feeling light-headed, unsteady or dizzy
- muscle weakness
Serious side effects of Rivotril 2mg Tablet
It happens rarely, but some people can have serious side effects when taking clonazepam.
Tell a doctor straightaway if:
- your breathing becomes very slow or you have short, shallow breaths
- your skin or the whites of your eyes turn yellow – this could be a sign of liver problems
- you find it difficult to remember things (amnesia) or are confused
- you see or hear things that are not there (hallucinations) or think things that aren’t true (delusions)
- problems with your coordination or controlling your movements
Serious allergic reaction
In rare cases, clonazepam may cause a serious allergic reaction (anaphylaxis).