VSOF Tablet contains ( Sofosbuvir 400mg + Velpatasvir 100mg ) used for the treatment of hepatitis C . Velpatasvir is in a class of antiviral medications called HCV NS5A replication complex inhibitors. The combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir works by stopping the virus that causes hepatitis C from spreading inside the body
What are the side effects of VSOF Tablet ?
- Chest pain or discomfort.
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs.
- lightheadedness, dizziness or fainting.
- skin rash, sometimes with blisters or hive-like swelling.
- slow or irregular heartbeat.
- unusual tiredness.