About Amclav 1000mg Tablet
Amclav 1000mg Tablet is used for the treatment of bacterial infections such as; abdominal infections, genital infections, bone or joint infections, osteomyelitis, dental abscesses, kidney infections, animal bites, urine infections, skin and soft tissue infections, cellulitis, otitis media, nose or throat infections, chest infections, pneumonia, and bronchitis.
How effective is Amclav 1000mg?
Amclav 1000mg Tablet is composed of Co-Amoxiclav which belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Amclav 1000mg shows effectiveness against the growth of bacteria. Amclav 1000mg only works against bacterial infections and will not treat viral infections.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Amclav 1000mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Amclav 1000mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Amclav 1000mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Amclav 1000mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Amclav 1000mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Feeling sick
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Allergic reactions
- Signs of liver problems
- Increase or decrease in the quantity of white blood cells
- Foamy urine
- Inflammation of the large intestine
Amclav’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Amclav 1000mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history especially of Marfan syndrome, diabetes, stomach problems, kidney disease, heart problems, liver disease, and blood disorders with your doctor before using this drug.
- If you have an allergy to Amclav’s active component, tell your doctor right away.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Amclav 1000mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Amclav 1000mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Amclav.
- Consult your doctor before using Amclav 1000mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.