Agnar Tablet is generally used for the treatment and prevention of calcium deficiency caused by various conditions and disorders of the bones; such as Osteoporosis, Rickets, and Osteomalacia. It can also be used in pregnant women to ensure they are getting enough Calcium.
How Effective is Agnar?
Agnar Tablet is a Multivitamin Supplement, and it is composed of Calcium, Vitamins D3, and Vitamin K2. Calcium deficiency can cause many diseases, such as Osteoporosis, Rickets, Hypoparathyroidism, and Latent Tetany. Correct amounts of Calcium, Phosphorus, and Vitamin D are necessary to build and maintain strong bones.
Can I Buy Agnar Online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Agnar Tablets online from emeds Pharmacy by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Agnar Tablets online via our website, feel free to contact us on 0311 113 6337 where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult can generally take 1 to 2 tablets of Agnar in a day.
This medication is not recommended for children (12 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Agnar?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Agnar include;
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant. Also, notify if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Take regularly to receive maximum benefits.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s recommendation.