About Annuva 50mg Tablet
Annuva 50mg Tablet is used for the treatment of swelling and pain caused by acute gout, arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tendinitis, tenosynovitis, muscular-skeletal disorders, bursitis, dental surgeries, strains, sprains, low back pain, fracture, and trauma.
How effective is Annuva 50mg?
Annuva 50mg Tablet is composed of Diclofenac which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Annuva 50mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of natural substances that cause swelling and pain in the body.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Annuva 50mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Annuva 50mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Annuva 50mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Annuva 50mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Annuva 50mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach aches
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sudden weight gain
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Loss of appetite
- Persistent nausea or vomiting
- Yellowing eyes or skin
Annuva’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Annuva 50mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of asthma, liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, oedema, anaemia, stomach or intestinal disease, and nasal polyps, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Annuva.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Annuva 50mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Annuva.
- Avoid driving after taking Annuva 50mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Annuva 50mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.