About Amoxi Clav 625mg
Amoxi Clav 625mg Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of a variety of bacterial infections; such as infections of the lungs, ear, nose, urinary tract, skin, and soft tissue.
How effective is Amoxi Clav 625mg?
Amoxi Clav 625mg Tablet is composed of Amoxycillin and Clavulanic Acid. Both of these compounds are antibiotics. These active ingredients work by stopping the growth of bacteria in the body. This antibiotic is quite similar to Penicillin. It works best with bacterial infections and cannot work effectively for the treatment of viral infections, like the common cold and flu.
What dose should I choose?
An adult patient can generally take 1 Tablet of AmoxiClav 625mg twice a day.
A child (16 or younger) can take 1 or half a Tablet of Amoxi Clav 625mg in a day.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking AmoxiClav 625mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Amoxi Clav 625mg include;
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not initiate or stop the medication without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.