About Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet
Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet is used for the treatment of sinuses, headache, blocked nose, sore throat, symptoms of cold and cold with associated congestion, and fever.
How effective is Arinac Forte 400mg?
Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet is composed of Ibuprofen/Pseudoephedrine HCl. Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that shows effectiveness by reducing hormones that cause pain and inflammation in the body. Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant that shows its effectiveness by shrinking the blood vessels in the nasal passages.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (13 or above), take 1 tablet of Arinac Forte 400mg a day in a single dose or as divided doses, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 12), the usual dose of Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet is recommended by the doctor.
If you have any query about Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Arinac Forte 400mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Stomach pain
- Skin population
- Dark urine
Arinac Forte’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of jaundice, seizures, kidney disease, asthma, thyroid disorder, and liver disease, with your doctor before using Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet.
- Take Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet with milk or food to lessen the risks of stomach upset.
- Do not use Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet before and after surgery.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet.
- Consult your doctor before using Arinac Forte 400mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.