About Artheget DS 40mg+240mg Tablet
Artheget DS 40mg+240mg Tablet is used for the treatment of uncomplicated infections with plasmodium falciparum, including multidrug-resistant strains.
How effective is Artheget DS 40mg+240mg?
Artheget DS 40mg+240mg Tablet is composed of Artemether and Lumefantrine, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antimalarials. Artheget DS 40mg+240mg shows effectiveness by killing the organisms that cause different conditions, such as malaria, damage to the red blood cells, and liver problems.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 12), take 1-2 tablets of Artheget DS 40mg+240mg 3 times a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 12), 1 tablet of Artheget DS 2 times a day.
For children (below 6 months), Artheget DS is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Artheget DS 40mg+240mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Artheget DS 40mg+240mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Artheget DS 40mg+240mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Sleeping problems
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle or joint pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
Artheget DS 40mg + 240mg’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Artheget DS 40mg+240mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver problems, malaria, and kidney problems with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Artheget DS.
- Do take an overdose of Artheget DS 40mg+240mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Artheget DS.
- Avoid driving after taking Artheget DS 40mg+240mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Artheget DS 40mg+240mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.