About Avamys 120 Doses Spray
Avamys 120 Doses medication is a nasal spray, and it is used for the treatment of symptoms of year-round allergies, such as sneezing, stuffy nose, itching, and runny nose. This medicine can also be used for the symptoms of seasonal allergies, such as watery, itchy, and red eyes.
How effective is Avamys 120 Doses Spray?
Avamys 120 Doses Spray is composed of Fluticasone Furoate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. This medicine shows effectiveness by reducing inflammation (swelling) in the nasal passages. This medicine is equally effective in treating adults, adolescents, and children.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (over the age of 12), apply 2 spray actuation of Avamys 120 Doses Spray in each nostril a day.
For children (6-11 years), apply 1 spray actuation of Avamys 120 Doses Spray in each nostril a day.
For children (under 6), the dose of Avamys 120 Doses Spray is recommended by the doctor.
If you have any query about Avamys 120 Doses Spray, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Avamys 120 Doses Spray?
Some side-effects may be caused by Avamys 120 Doses Spray, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Nose bleeding
- Nose sores
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Persistent sore throat
- Eye pain
- Facial pain
- Nasal damage
- Painful swallowing
- White patches on the nose
Allergic reactions can also occur;
- Swelling ankles
- Severe dizziness
- Increased urination
Avamys’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of liver disease, nose problems, kidney disease, herpes eye infection, cataracts, and glaucoma, with your doctor before using Avamys 120 Doses Spray.
- Do not interact with people with symptoms of chickenpox.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Avamys 120 Doses Spray.
- Consult your doctor before using Avamys 120 Doses Spray if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.