Avastin 400mg injection in Pakistan
Avastin 400mg/16ml injection is available in Pakistan. It is imported from Turkey. Avastin is used to treat Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, or mCRC, for first- or second-line treatment in combination with intravenous fluorouracil–based chemotherapy. Avastin 400mg injection Price in Pakistan is Rs:80,000.
How is Avastin given?
Avastin (bevacizumab) is given as an infusion. That means you get Avastin through a small needle in your vein or through a port, which is a device placed under your skin.
Because Avastin is given as an infusion, infusion-related reactions may occur. Avastin infusions will be stopped by your doctor or nurse if infusion reactions are severe.
Your doctor or nurse will monitor you for signs of an infusion-related reaction, which may include:
- High blood pressure or severe high blood pressure that may lead to stroke
- Trouble breathing
- Decreased oxygen in red blood cells
- A serious allergic reaction
- Chest pain
- Excessive sweating
What side effects can Avastin 400mg injection cause?
Bevacizumab injection products may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- loss of appetite
- change in ability to taste food
- weight loss
- sores on the skin or in the mouth
- voice changes
- increased or decreased tears
- stuffy or runny nose
- muscle or joint pain
- trouble sleeping
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical treatment:
- nosebleeds or bleeding from your gums; coughing up or vomiting blood or material that looks like coffee grounds; unusual bleeding or bruising; increased menstrual flow or vaginal bleeding; pink, red, or dark brown urine; red or tarry black bowel movements; or headache, dizziness, or weakness
- difficulty swallowing
- slow or difficult speech
- weakness or numbness of an arm or leg
- chest pain
- pain in the arms, neck, jaw, stomach, or upper back
- shortness of breath or wheezing
- extreme tiredness
- change in vision or loss of vision
- sore throat, fever, chills, and other signs of infection
- swelling of the face, eyes, stomach, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- unexplained weight gain
- foamy urine
- pain, tenderness, warmth, redness, or swelling in one leg only
- redness, itching, or scaling of the skin
- stomach pain, constipation, nausea, vomiting, shivering, or fever
Bevacizumab injection products may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while receiving this medication.