About Avsar 10/160mg Tablet
Avsar 10/160mg Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure and high blood pressure. This medicine is helpful against the issues that arise from high blood pressure. Avsar 10/160mg Tablet is helpful against kidney damage too.
How effective is Avsar 10/160mg?
Avsar 10/160mg Tablet is an effective medicine for the treatment of high blood pressure. This medicine contains the active ingredients of Valsartan and Amlodipine. The first component of Avsar 10/160mg, Valsartan, belongs to the group of medicines known as angiotensin receptor blockers. This drug works by relaxing the vessels of the body. The second ingredient in Avsar 10/160mg Tablet is Amlodipine, which belongs to the calcium channel blocker class of drugs that operate by boosting blood flow to the body and heart.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the suggested dose of Avsar 10/160mg is ½ to 1 tablet taken a day. The maintenance dose of Avsar 10/160mg can be 1 tablet.
Avsar 10/160mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Avsar 10/160mg is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Avsar 10/160mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist.
The exact dose of Avsar 10/160mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Avsar 10/160mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they are rare.
Some common side effects of Avsar 10/160mg:
- Flu-like symptoms
Some severe side effects:
Avsar 10/160mg’s warnings include;
- Avsar 10/160mg should not be taken by patients who have a low amount of sodium in the blood.
- If you are allergic to Avsar 10/160mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Avsar 10/160mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Avsar 10/160mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Avsar 10/160mg without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.