About Avsar 5/160mg Tablet
Avsar 5/160mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of hypertension as well as cardiovascular disorders such as atherosclerosis. It is also recommended in type 2 diabetes patients induced hypertension. It is a combination therapy.
How effective is Avsar 5/160 mg?
Avsar 5/160mg Tablet is composed of three anti-hypertensive drugs, Amlodipine, Valsartan as active ingredients and belongs to the anti-hypertensive class of drugs. Both works by blocking the vasoconstriction action and relaxes the blood vessels. This lowers blood pressure. Lowering blood pressure helps in preventing heart attacks, strokes and kidneys damage.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), take one tablet of Avsar 5/160mg per day or as per the clinical condition and patient’s response.
Avsar 5/160mg is not recommended for children below 17 years. Its safety and efficacy have not yet been established.
If you have any queries about Avsa 5/160mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Avsar 5/160mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Avsar 5/160mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Chest pain
- Lower the blood pressure
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Decreased blood pressure
- Unusual tiredness
Avsar’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Avsar 5/160mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Before using this medication, ask your doctor regarding your medical history, especially if you just have electrolyte imbalance, liver illness, certain hormonal disorders, thyroid disease, or renal disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Avsar 5/160mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Avsar 5/160mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Avsar 5/160mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Avsar 5/160mg.
- Do not suck or chew Avsar 5/160mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Avsar 5/160mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.