About Azitma 250mg
Azitma 250mg Tablet is generally used for the prevention and treatment of a variety of very serious bacterial infections that may affect ears, sinuses, throat, bronchus, skin, and soft tissue.
How effective is Azitma 250mg?
Azitma 250mg Tablet is composed of Azithromycin, which belongs to a group of medications called Macrolide Antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria that promote disease.
What dose should I choose?
An adult patient can generally take 1 to 4 Tablets of Azitma 250mg in a day.
The dosage for children (12 or younger) is determined by the formula 20mg/kg.
The dosage for infants (2 or younger) is determined by the formula 10mg/kg.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Azitma 250mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Azitma 250mg include;
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.
- This medication may decrease the effectiveness of your birth control.