Becefol tablet is composed of Vitamin B Complex with Vitamin C. It belongs to a class of medications known as Multivitamins. It is primarily used as a nutritional supplement where there is an inadequate intake of these vitamins in patients with either poor eating habits or increased vitamin requirements. It can also be used in diabetic patients as a nutritional supplement.
How Effective is Becefol?
Becefol Tablet is generally utilized for management or treatment of;
- Heart attack
- Healing from a wound
- High cholesterol
- Thiamine deficiency
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Arthritis and other conditions.
Becefol can also be used for the treatment of anaemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood.
What Dose Should I Choose?
Generally, one Becefol tablet is taken once a day with a glass full of water preferably after breakfast. Your doctor can alter the dosage if necessary. Take the prescribed dosage regularly at least for one to two months if you want to see long-term beneficial results. Do not discontinue using it unless told otherwise. If you have queries, you can ask your doctor, or you can ask our professional pharmacist.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Becefol?
Every medicine has side effects. However, they are rare.
Common side-effects of Becefol tablet include;
- Tightness of throat
- Allergic reactions
Contact your doctor immediately if these, or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, think might be pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking it.
- Avoid taking on an empty stomach.
- Avoid if you have difficulty in breathing.