Those in search of the best branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) formula will find it with BPI Sports Best BCAA. Best BCAA is a great-tasting BCAA recovery sports drink powder. This extra-strength BCAA formula contains a fast-absorbing BCAA blend and CLA Matrix that support muscle recovery, improve endurance and stamina, and reduce protein catabolism (the breakdown of protein), which preserves lean muscle mass and may reduce soreness after a workout.
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are the building blocks of protein. As such, they play an integral role in the growth, maintenance and repair of muscle.
Best BCAA™ contains a conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) matrix. CLA helps to support muscle growth, which boosts metabolism, and may help prevent fat storage.
Our potent BCAA powder boosts endurance levels for improved athletic performance – on the field, on the court, or in the gym.
BCAAs help repair and rebuild muscle to aid in post-workout recovery. This may help reduce soreness.
This BCAA Powder is easy to mix in water. Our delicious Watermelon Ice flavor is both crisp and refreshing, while providing your body with improved hydration
- Delivers 10 grams BCAA
- Cutting performance BCAA performance formula
- Amino acid supplement designed to promote muscle building and strengthening.
- Reduces levels of body fat and helps repair / recovery of muscles
- Great taste
Serving Size 1 Scoop (10g):
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine: 2.5 g
(as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine)
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine: 1.25 g
(as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine)
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine: 1.25 g
(as Oligopeptide Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine)
- CLA Matrix (Proprietary blend): 1 g
Safflower Oil (seed), Avocado Oil (fruit), Coconut Oil (fruit), CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
- Agmatine Sulfate: 250 mg
(as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Agmatine Sulfate)
- Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) with or without food in the morning and one (1) serving (1 scoop) in the evening, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
* Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.