About Byscard 2.5mg Tablet
Byscard 2.5mg Tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure).
How effective is Byscard 2.5mg?
Byscard 2.5mg Tablet is composed of Nebivolol which belongs to a group of medicines known as beta-blockers. Byscard 2.5mg shows effectiveness by blocking the action of epinephrine (a natural substance) on the heart and blood vessels. Byscard 2.5mg also helps to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and kidney problems by lowering high blood pressure.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Byscard 2.5mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Byscard 2.5mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Byscard 2.5mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Byscard 2.5mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Byscard 2.5mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Sleeping problems
- Slow heartbeat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sudden weight gain
- Blue fingers or toes
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Mental or mood changes
- Unusual tiredness
- Shortness of breath
Byscard’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Byscard 2.5mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of overactive thyroid disease, heart problems, blood circulation problems, kidney disease, liver disease, mental or mood disorders, and myasthenia gravis, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Byscard.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Byscard 2.5mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Byscard 2.5mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Byscard.
- Consult your doctor before using Byscard 2.5mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.