About Calcee 500mg
Calcee 500mg Sachet is generally used as a calcium supplement for the treatment and prevention of calcium deficiency in the body. This deficiency may cause certain medical conditions; such as Osteoporosis, Rickets, and Osteomalacia.
How effective is Calcee 500mg?
Calcee 500mg Sachet is primarily composed of Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins C, D3, and B9. These ingredients are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy bones. Calcium not only helps in maintaining normal functioning bones, but also nerves, muscles, and cells.
What dose should I choose?
An adult can generally take 1 to 3 Sachets of Calcee 500mg in a day.
Calcee 500mg is not recommended for use in children (12 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Calcee 500mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Calcee 500mg include;
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.