About Chloroptic 10ml Drops
Chloroptic 10ml Drops are used for the symptomatic treatment of bacterial eye infections, like a feeling of something in the eyes, burning in the eyes, tearing, itchy eyes, and lump under the eyelids.
How effective are Chloroptic 10ml Drops?
Chloroptic 10ml Drops are composed of Chloramphenicol, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Chloroptic shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. This drug is effective against bacterial eye infections and will not work for other types of eye infections. Unnecessary use of Chloroptic can lead to its decreased effectiveness in the future.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 6), take 1-2 drops of Chloroptic in the eyes 1-2 times a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 6), Chloroptic 10ml Drops is not recommended.
If you have any query about Chloroptic 10ml Drops, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Chloroptic 10ml Drops?
Some side-effects may be caused by Chloroptic 10ml Drops, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Redness of eyes
- Temporary blurred vision
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of throat, tongue, or face
Chloroptic’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of radiation therapy, liver disease, anaemia, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Chloroptic.
- Do not use contact lenses while using Chloroptic.
- Consult your doctor before using Chloroptic 10ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.