About CQ10 100mg
C Q10 100mg Capsule is a multivitamin medical product that is used for the treatment or prevention of vitamin deficiencies caused by certain conditions; such as poor diet, illness, lactation, chronic menstruation, pregnancy, etc.
How effective is C Q10 100mg?
C Q10 100mg Capsule is composed of Coenzyme Q10, which is a significant vitamin-like substance. It is required for the proper functioning of many organs in the body. It helps provide energy to cells. Its deficiency in the body may cause certain conditions; such as heart disorders, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, gum disease, HIV infection, etc. C Q10 100mg is taken to prevent or treat these conditions.
What dose should I choose?
An adult can generally take 1 Capsule of C Q10 100mg once a day. Smokers can take 2 – 4 Capsules a day with a maximum dose of 2400mg per day.
For children 3-18 years, C Q10 100mg is recommended as 1-3mg /kg per day.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking C Q10 100mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of C Q10 100mg include;
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.