About Diabold 2mg Tablet
Diabold 2mg Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood sugar in patients with type-2 diabetes. Diabold is also used to prevent loss of limbs, sexual dysfunction, nerve problems, blindness, and kidney damage by lowering high blood pressure.
How effective is Diabold 2mg?
Diabold 2mg Tablet is composed of Glimepiride + Metformin. Glimepiride belongs to a group of medicines known as sulfonylurea, which shows effectiveness by increasing the amount of insulin to lower the blood glucose. Metformin belongs to a group of medicines known as biguanide, which shows effectiveness by lowering the glucose made by the liver.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 or above), take 1 tablet of Diabold 2mg a day.
For children (below 18), Diabold 2mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any query about Diabold 2mg Tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Diabold 2mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Diabold 2mg Tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- A low blood glucose level
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Stomach pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Dark urine
- Easy bleeding
- Sudden weight gain
- Mental or mood changes
- Sore throat
Diabold’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of hyponatremia, liver disease, thyroid disease, hormonal conditions, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Diabold.
- Consult your doctor before using Diabold 2mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.