About Doivan 80mg
Diovan 80mg Tablet is generally used for the treatment of high blood pressure associated with several forms of heart disorders. It can be used for Hypertension, Heart Failure, Heart Attack, etc.
How effective is Diovan 80mg?
Diovan 80mg Tablet is composed of Valsartan, which belongs to a class of medications known as Angiotensin Receptor Blockers or ARBs. Diovan 80mg works by relaxing the blood vessels so the blood can flow through them easily. Lowering the blood pressure can be helpful in a variety of conditions that affect the heart and even kidneys.
What dose should I choose?
An adult can generally take 1 tablet of Diovan 80mg once or twice a day.
Diovan 80mg is not recommended for use in children (12 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Diovan 80mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Diovan 80mg include;
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- This drug may cause addiction.
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly to gain maximum benefits.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.