About Fefol VIT
Fefol VIT is a Spansule Capsule which is recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Fefol VIT can prevent or treat iron-deficiency anaemia. It can also prevent the deficiency of folic acid during pregnancy.
How Effective is Fefol VIT?
Fefol VIT is exceptionally useful in the prevention or treatment of iron deficiency anaemia in adults. It can treat iron deficiency caused by;
- Nutritional deficiency resulting from poor food intake
- Old age
- Pregnancy or lactation among women
- Chronic blood loss
- Hookworm infestation
- Bleeding peptic ulcer
- Other forms of intractable bleeding
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Fefol VIT?
All products with an active ingredient can cause side effects, although they are rare.
Common side-effects include;
- Upset stomach
- Stomach pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Blackening of stools
Contact your doctor immediately in case of these or other side-effects manifestation.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take Fefol VIT an hour before, or two hours after taking tea, coffee, milk, eggs, and whole grains.
- You can take it with meat and other Vitamin C products.
- Do not chew, suck, or keep the capsule in your mouth.
- This medicine is not for children or elderly patients.