About Fenoget 67mg Capsule
Fenoget 67mg Capsule is used with a healthy diet to lower bad cholesterol (triglycerides and Low-Density Lipoprotein) and raise good cholesterol (High-Density Lipoprotein).
How effective is Fenoget 67mg?
Fenoget 67mg Capsule is composed of Fenofibrate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as fibrates. Fenoget 67mg shows effectiveness by increasing enzyme (a natural substance) that breaks down fats in the blood. Fenogate 67mg also helps to prevent pancreatitis by lowering triglycerides. A change in lifestyle, such as stopping smoking, exercising, losing weight can help Fenoget to work better.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 capsule of Fenoget 67mg 2-3 a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Fenoget 67mg capsule is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Fenoget 67mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Fenoget 67mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Fenoget 67mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- A change in the amount of urine
- Dark urine
- Unusual tiredness
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Persistent nausea
- Yellowing skin
Fenoget’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of alcohol use, liver disease, gallbladder disease, and kidney disease in your lungs with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Fenoget.
- Do take an overdose of Fenoget 67mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Fenoget 67mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Fenoget 67mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Fenoget 67mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.