About Fexet 180mg
Fexet 180mg Tablet is a medicine that is used to relieve the various symptoms associated with allergies; such as watery eyes, runny nose, itching, sneezing, hives, etc.
How effective is Fexet 180mg?
Fexet 180mg Tablet is composed of Fexofenadine, which belongs to a class of medications known as Antihistamines. It works by blocking the naturally occurring chemical in your body, called Histamine. Histamine is produced during an allergy, which causes the major symptoms. Fexet works to relieve those symptoms.
What dose should I choose?
An adult patient can generally take 1 tablet of Fexet 180mg twice a day.
Fexet 180mg is not recommended for use in children (12 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Fexet 180mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Fexet 180mg include;
- Menstrual cramps
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.