About Fortide 200/6mcg Inhaler
Fortide 200/6mcg Inhaler is used to control and prevent the symptoms of asthma. It is helpful for symptoms like wheezing and shortness of breath. Fortide 200/6mcg is also used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD. COPD includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
How effective is Fortide 200/6mcg?
Fortide 200/6mcg Inhaler is an effective drug to control different lung and airway issues. It contains Budesonide and Formoterol. Formoterol works by relaxing the muscles in the lungs and airways. It is a beta-agonist type of drug. Budesonide is a corticosteroid that works by reducing the swelling in the lungs.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (12 and above), the recommended dose of Fortide 200/6mcg is 1 to 2 puffs a day. The maximum dose of the Fortide 200/6mcg inhaler in this age group can be 4 inhalations per day.
Fortide 200/6mcg is not recommended for use in children (11 or younger).Fortide 200/6mcg is not effective in children (12 or younger). The maximum dose of Fortide 200/6mcg inhaler can be 2 inhalations.
If you have any queries about Fortide 200/6mcg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist.
The exact dose of the Fortide 200/6mcg inhaler is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Fortide 200/6mcg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of the Fortide 200/6mcg inhaler:
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Trouble sleeping
Fortide 200/6mcg inhaler’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Fortide 200/6mcg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of clotting problems, blood disorders, heart disease, swelling, stroke, high blood pressure, and asthma with your doctor before using Fortide 200/6mcg.
- If you have allergy problems, inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using the Fortide 200/6mcg inhaler.
- Consult your doctor before using Fortide 200/6mcg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Fortide 200/6mcg without consulting your doctor if you have an issue with heart rhythm.
- If you have a high blood pressure issue, Fortide 200/6mcg inhaler should be avoided until the doctor prescribes it.