About Jardin D 5mg Tablet
Jardin D 5mg Tablet is used for the treatment of allergy symptoms such as itching, watery eyes, hives, runny nose, sneezing, urticaria, and itching nose or eyes.
How effective is Jardin D 5mg?
Jardin D 5mg Tablet is composed of Desloratadine, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antihistamines. Jardin D 5mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of histamine (a natural substance) in the body that causes allergic symptoms.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 12), 1 tablet of Jardin D 5mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Jardin D is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Jardin D 5mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Jardin D 5mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Jardin D 5mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Sleeping problems
- Loss of appetite
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Swelling of throat tongue
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
Jardin D 5mg Tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Jardin D 5mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver disease and kidney problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Jardin D.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Jardin D 5mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Jardin D 5mg Tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Jardin D 5mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Jardin D 5mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.