About Masacol 400mg Tablet
Masacol 400mg Tablet is used to treat bowel disease. It helps reduce symptoms of ulcerative colitis, including rectal bleeding, stomach pain and diarrhea. Ulcerative colitis causes the swelling of the colon lining.
How effective is Masacol 400mg?
Masacol 400mg Tablet contains Mesalazine. It is an effective and useful medicine for the treatment of many gastrointestinal issues. Mesalazine belongs to the group of medicines known as aminosalicylates. Masacol 400mg Tablet works by reducing the inflammation of the intestine.
Can I buy Masacol 400mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Masacol 400mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Masacol 400mg is 2 tablets, taken in a day with a divided dosage.
For children (17 to 6), the recommended dose is 10mg/kg given every 8 hours.
Masacol 400mg is not effective in children (5 or younger).
If you have any queries about Masacol 400mg, please contact your doctor, or a pharmacist.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Masacol 400mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Masacol 400mg:
- Abdominal pain
- General feeling of discomfort
- Abdominal discomfort
Masacol 400mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Do not use Masacol 400mg if you have liver problems or a history of liver problems.
- If you are allergic to Masacol 400mg, inform your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using Masacol 400mg if you have a certain type of kidney inflammation called nephritis.
- Similarly, Masacol 400mg should be used in decreased kidney function.
- Consult your doctor before using Masacol 400mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Masacol 400mg tablet if there is an issue of narrowing of the opening between the stomach and the small intestine