About Maxit 75mg
Maxit 75mg Tablet is a medicine that is generally used for relieving pain and swelling associated with mild to moderate painful conditions; such as back pain, muscle pain, menstrual pain, dental pain, sports injuries, etc. It can also help reduce pain and inflammation associated with Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Gout.
How effective is Maxit 75mg?
Maxit 75mg Tablet is composed of Diclofenac Potassium, which belongs to a group of medications called Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug or NSAID. It works by reducing inflammation, which helps in relieving pain.
What dose should I choose?
An adult patient can generally take 1 tablet of Maxit 75mg once or twice a day, preferably before a meal.
The dosage for children (12 or younger) is determined by the formula 0.4mg/kg.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Maxit 75mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Maxit 75mg include;
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.
- This medication may increase your sensitivity to the sunlight. Limit your time in the sun, tanning booths, and sunlamps.