Ready to mix whey protein powder with sweeteners.
- For muscle support & repair
- The World’s #1 selling whey protein powder
- 24 g of premium whey protein and low in sugar
- 5.5 g of naturally occurring BCAA in each serving
Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey is the world’s best-selling whey protein. It delivers 24 g of whey protein to support muscle growth. After training, your body uses protein to help repair and rebuild muscle fibres. Each great tasting serving contains 24 g of premium whey protein to support muscle growth and 5.5 g of naturally occurring BCAAs.
Beyond the Basics
- 77% Protein by Weight (24g of Protein per 31g Serving Size)
- Why Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient.
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
- More than 5 Grams of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving.
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality.
Each serving (1 Scoop or 31g) contains:
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 50 mg
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Spoon Stirred: Gold Standard 100% Whey is Instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Tip: Adjust the taste of your Gold Standard 100% Whey by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
- Shaker Cup: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake Up Your Shake: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other ingredients, you can make an even more delicious shake. Stack Your Shake: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey an even better post workout product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
* No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.