About Razodex 30mg Capsule
Razodex 30mg Capsule is used for the treatment of esophagus and stomach diseases such as ulcers and acid reflux. Razodex 30mg is also used for the treatment of persistent cough, difficulty swallowing, and heartburn.
How effective is Razodex 30mg?
Razodex 30mg Capsule is composed of Dexlansoprazole, which belongs to a group of medicines known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). Razodex 30mg shows effectiveness by decreasing the amount of acid made by your stomach. Razodex 30mg also helps by healing acid damage to the stomach, prevents cancer of the esophagus, and helps to prevent ulcers.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), take 1 capsule of Razodex 30mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Razodex is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Razodex 30mg capsule, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Razodex 30mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Razodex 30mg capsule, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Joint pain
- Chest pain
- Continuing stomach pain
- Fast or slow heartbeat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Worsening joint pain
- Signs of lupus
- A low magnesium blood level
- Muscle spasms
Razodex’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of lupus and liver disease in your lungs, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Razodex.
- Do take an overdose of Razodex 30mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Razodex 30mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Razodex 30mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Razodex 30mg capsule if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.