About Respicare 10mg Tablet
Respicare 10mg Tablet is used for the symptomatic treatment of asthma, such as shortness of breath and wheezing. Respicare 10mg is also used before exercise to prevent trouble breathing. It is also used against allergic rhinitis, hay fever, itchy nose, and sneezing.
How effective is Respicare 10mg?
Respicare 10mg Tablet is composed of Montelukast Sodium, which belongs to a group of medicines known as leukotriene receptor antagonists (LTRAs). Respicare 10mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of substances that cause breathing problems and allergic rhinitis.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 15), take 1 tablet of Respicare 10mg a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 15), Respicare 10mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Respicare 10mg Tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Respicare 10mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Respicare 10mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Ear infection
- Runny nose
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Numbness in the legs or pain
- Sinus pain
- Muscle weakness
Respicare’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of liver disease and mental or mood changes, with your doctor before using Respicare 10mg.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Respicare.
- Do not consume alcohol with Respicare.
- Avoid driving after taking Respicare 10mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Respicare 10mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.