About Sita Met 50/1000mg Tablet
Sita Met 50/1000mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to control high blood sugar in people with type-2 diabetes. Sita Met is also used to prevent blindness, nerve problems, kidney damage, sexual problems, and loss of limbs by lowering high blood sugar.
How effective is Sita Met 50/1000mg?
Sita Met 50/1000mg Tablet is composed of Sitagliptin + Metformin. Sitagliptin is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor, which shows effectiveness by increasing the level of incretins. Incretins are helpful to control high blood sugar by increasing insulin. Metformin is a biguanide, which shows effectiveness by helping restore your body’s proper response to insulin.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), take 1 tablet of Sita Met a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Sita Met 50/1000mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any query about Sita Met 50/1000mg Tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Sita Met 50/1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Sita Met 50/1000mg Tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint pain
- Signs of heart failure
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Sudden weight gain
- Signs of kidney problems
Sita Met’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of gallstones, kidney disease, pancreatitis, severe breathing problems, and liver disease, with your doctor before using Sita Met 50/1000mg Tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Sita Met.
- Consult your doctor before using Sita Met 50/1000mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.