About Tasmi 80mg Tablet
Tasmi 80mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of hypertension as well as cardiovascular disorders such as atherosclerosis. It is also recommended in type 2 diabetes patients with end-organ damage.
How effective is Tasmi 80mg?
Tasmi 80mg Tablet is composed of Telmisartan as an active ingredient and belongs to the anti-hypertensive class of drugs. It works by blocking the vasoconstriction action and relaxing the blood vessels. This lowers blood pressure.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), take one tablet of Tasmi 80mg per day or as per the clinical condition and patient’s response.
Tasmi 80mg is not recommended for children below 17 years. Its safety and efficacy have not yet been established.
If you have any queries about Tasmi 80mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Tasmi 80mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Tasmi 80mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Chest pain
- Lower the blood pressure
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Increased blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Unusual tiredness
Tasmi 80mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Tasmi 80mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Tasmi 80mg.
- Do not take an overdose of Tasmi 80mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Tasmi 80mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Tasmi 80mg.
- Do not suck or chew Tasmi 80mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Tasmi 80mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.