About Vanit 400mg Tablet
Vanit 400mg Tablet is used for the treatment of pain caused by osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, primary dysmenorrhea (pain due to menstrual bleeding), dental pain, and skeletal pain. Vanit 400mg is also used to reduce the symptoms of fever.
How effective is Vanit 400mg?
Vanit 400mg Tablet is composed of Dexibuprofen, which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Vanit 400mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of the cyclooxygenase (COX) enzyme that causes inflammation and pain.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Vanit 400mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Vanit is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Vanit 400mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Vanit 400mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Vanit 400mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Blood in stools and urine
- Acid or sour stomach
- Skin rash
- Abdominal discomfort
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Breathing problems
- Irregular heartbeat
- Ringing in your ears (tinnitus)
Vanit 400mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of stomach bleeding, coughing bleeding, heart problems, liver disease, kidney disease, and fluid in your lungs, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Vanit.
- Do not consume alcohol with Vanit.
- Avoid driving after taking Vanit 400mg.
Consult your doctor before using Vanit 400mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.