About Zoliget 30mg+2mg Tablet
Zoliget 30mg+2mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to resistor high blood sugar in people with type-2 diabetes mellitus.
How effective is Zoliget 30mg+2mg?
Zoliget 30mg+2mg Tablet is composed of Pioglitazone + Glimepiride. Pioglitazone belongs to a group of medicines known as thiazolidinediones, which show effectiveness by restoring the body’s proper response to insulin. Glimepiride belongs to a group of medicines known as sulfonylureas, which shows effectiveness by helping your body to produce natural insulin. Zoliget 30mg+2mg also helps to prevent loss of limbs, blindness, kidney damage, sexual problems, and nerve problems by lowering high blood sugar.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), take 1 tablet of Zoliget 30mg+2mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Zoliget is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Zoliget 30mg+2mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Zoliget 30mg+2mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Zoliget 30mg+2mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Tooth problems
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Signs of infection
- Night vision problems
- Painful urinating
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Mood or mental changes
- Loss of appetite
- Easy bleeding
Zoliget 30mg+2mg’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history especially of retina problems, heart diseases, bladder cancer, fluid in your lungs, mineral imbalance, thyroid disease, kidney problems, and liver problems with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Zoliget.
- Do not consume alcohol with Zoliget.
- Avoid driving after taking Zoliget 30mg+2mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Zoliget 30mg+2mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.