About Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg Tablet
Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
How effective is Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg?
Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg Tablet is composed of Glimepiride + Metformin which belong to a group of medicines known as sulfonylurea and biguanide respectively. Amary M SR 1mg/500mg shows effectiveness by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas. Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg also helps by lowering the level of glucose made by the liver.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unexplained weight gain
- Low blood sugar
- Fast heartbeat
- Intense hunger
Amaryl M SR’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of diabetes, liver problems, and kidney problems with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Amaryl M SR.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Amaryl M SR.
- Consult your doctor before using Amaryl M SR 1mg/500mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.