About Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml Syrup
Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of bacterial infections such as; otitis media, sinusitis, tonsillitis, upper respiratory tract infection, skin and soft tissue infection, lower respiratory tract infection, pneumonia, genitor-urinary tract infection, and acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
How effective is Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml?
Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Amoxicillin (penicillin-type antibiotic) + Clavulanate (β-lactam antibiotic). Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. Amclav DS is effective only against bacterial infections and will not work for viral infections.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 12-17), 1-2 teaspoons of Amclav DS 1-2 times a day.
For children (below 12), the usual dose of Amclav is 25mg/kg.
If you have any queries about Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unusual tiredness
- Dark urine
- New signs of infection
- Persistent vomiting or nausea
- Easy bleeding
- Severe stomach pain
- Yellowing skin or eyes
Amclav DS’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of infectious mononucleosis, liver disease, kidney disease, and kidney disease with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Amclav DS.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Amclav DS.
- Avoid driving after taking Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Amclav DS 312.50mg/5ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.