About Amlo Q 10mg Tablet
Amlo Q 10mg Tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure. High blood pressure can result in a heart attack, stroke, or renal failure. Amlo Q 10mg Tablet prevents cardiovascular diseases. It also helps in angina.
How effective is Amlo Q 10mg?
Amlo Q 10mg Tablet is a useful medicine for hypertension. It contains Amlodipine as an active ingredient. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker. It works by relaxing the blood vessels. Relaxation of blood vessels reduces the pressure on the heart. This leads to reduced blood pressure and less chance of heart diseases. In patients with Angina, blood circulation can be increased to the heart. This allows a reduction in angina issue.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Amlo Q 10mg Tablet in hypertension is ½ tablet as an initial dose. The maintenance dose of Amlo Q 10mg Tablet can be up to 1 a day.
For adults (18 or above), the recommended dose of Amlo Q 10mg Tablet in angina is ½ to 1 tablet a day.
Amlo Q 10mg tablet is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Amlo Q 10mg tablet, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist.
The exact dose of Amlo Q 10mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Amlo Q 10mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Amlo Q 10mg:
Amlo Q 10mg’s warnings include;
- Do not use Amlo Q 10mg if you have severe narrowing of the aortic heart valve.
- If you are allergic to Amlo Q 10mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Amlo Q 10mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Amlo Q 10mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Amlo Q 10mg without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.