About Calamox 375mg
Calamox 375mg Tablet is used to treat bacterial infections such as; joint and bone infections, dental infections, soft tissue and skin infections, urinary tract infections, lung infections, upper or lower respiratory tract infections, middle ear infections, and sinus infections.
How effective is Calamox 375mg?
Calamox 375mg Tablet is composed of Co-Amoxiclav, which belongs to a group of medicines known as penicillin-type antibiotics. Calamox 375mg shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. Calamox 375mg works only against bacterial infections and will not treat viral infections.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Calamox 375mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Calamox 375mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Calamox 375mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Calamox 375mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Calamox 375mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Feelings of being sick
- Itching, redness, or discomfort in the mouth or vagina
Calamox’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Calamox 375mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical (history), especially of Marfan syndrome, myasthenia gravis, stomach problems, mental or mood disorders, kidney problems, heart disease, and liver problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Notify your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Calamox.
- Do not take an overdose of Calamox 375mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Calamox 375mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Calamox.
- Consult your doctor before using Calamox 375mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.