Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg
Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg Dry Suspension is used for the treatment of bacterial infections such as; sinus infections, urinary tract infections (UTI), sinus infections, and chest infections.
How effective is Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg?
Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg Dry Suspension is composed of Co-Amoxiclav, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. Calamox Duo 400/57mg is only effective against bacterial infections and will not treat viral infections.
Can I buy Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg Dry Suspensions online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Staining of teeth
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Severe stomach pain
- Severe dizziness
- Unusual tiredness
- Breathing problems
Calamox Duo’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, particularly of stomach problems, liver disease, kidney problems, heart problems, and asthma, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Calamox Duo.
- Do not take an overdose of Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Calamox Duo 400mg/57mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.