About Cardiolite Plus 50mg Tablets
Cardiolite Plus 50mg Tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure).
How effective is Cardiolite Plus 50mg?
Cardiolite Plus 50mg Tablet is composed of Atenolol + Chlorthalidone. Beta-blockers are a type of medication that includes atenolol. Chlorthalidone is a water pill that causes the body to get rid of extra salt and water. Cardiolite Plus 50mg shows effectiveness by blocking the action of natural chemicals on the heart blood vessels. Cardiolite Plus 50mg also helps prevent heart attacks, strokes, and kidney problems by lowering high blood pressure.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Cardiolite Plus 50mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Cardiolite Plus 50mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Cardiolite Plus 50mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Cardiolite Plus 50mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Cardiolite Plus 50mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Parched mouth
- Muscle cramps
- Fast heartbeat
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Shortness of breath
Cardiolite Plus’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Cardiolite Plus 50mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver disease, kidney problems, heart disease, breathing problems, myasthenia gravis, and blood circulation problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Cardiolite Plus.
- Do not take an overdose of Cardiolite Plus 50mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Cardiolite Plus 50mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Cardiolite Plus.
- Consult your doctor before using Cardiolite Plus 50mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.