About Cova 160mg Tablet
Cova 160mg Tablet is used for high blood pressure and heart failure. It can also be used after a heart attack in heart patients. This medicine controls high blood pressure and can also prevent issues like heart attacks, kidney problems and strokes.
How effective is Cova 160mg?
Cova 160mg Tablet contains Valsartan and is an effective medicine to prevent hypertension and issues caused by it. Valsartan belongs to the group of medicines known as ARBs or Angiotensin receptor blockers. This group of medicines works by relaxing the blood vessels. This allows the blood to circulate in a better and improved manner.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), take 1 tablet of cova 160mg a day.
Cova 160mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Cova 160mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Cova 160mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Cova 160mg:
- Joint and back pain
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle weakness
Cova 160mg’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of clotting problems, blood disorders, heart disease, swelling, stroke, high blood pressure, and asthma, with your doctor before using Cova 160mg tablet.
- If you have allergy problems, inform your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using Cova 160mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Cova 160mg if you have a low potassium level in your body.
- Consult your doctor before taking Cova 160mg if you have renal issues.
- Cova 160mg tablet should be avoided in patients with low sodium in their body.