About Cova 80mg Tablet
Cova 80mg Tablet is used for the treatment of heart failure and high blood pressure. Cova 80mg is also used to improve the chances of surviving after a heart attack.
How effective is Cova 80mg?
Cova 80mg Tablet is composed of Valsartan, which belongs to a group of medicines known as angiotensin receptor blockers. Cova 80mg shows effectiveness by relaxing the blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily. Cova 80mg also helps to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and kidney problems by lowering high blood pressure.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Cova 80mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Cova is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Cova 80mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Cova 80mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Cova 80mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Sneezing or runny nose
- Flu symptoms
- Upper respiratory infection
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Irregular heartbeat
- A high potassium blood level
Cova 80mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Cova 80mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of mineral loss and liver disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Cova.
- Do take an overdose of Cova 80mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Cova 80mg tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Cova 80mg.
- Do not suck or chew Cova and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Cova 80mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.